📍 Washington, DC
ZwillGen is a boutique law firm that represents some of the biggest names in technology on a range of Internet-related legal issues including cybersecurity, privacy, government surveillance, alternative data, and fantasy sports. We offer a hard-working, positive, yet casual, work environment.
We are in search of a Legal Project Assistant/Data Analyst to manage various stages of document productions, organize and analyze data from various databases and software, and to maintain project tracking systems for staff and attorneys. The analyst will conduct manual and automated reviews of files, as well as help prepare for productions. In addition, the analyst will work with the Paralegal and Administrative team to prepare attorneys for arbitration, hearings and depositions. Excellent internal and external communication skills are essential for this position, as the analyst will regularly be tasked with debriefing and updating the Firm and clients. Being able to handle multiple projects under pressure and time constraints is a must. This person should be detail-oriented, a good problem solver, and able to work independently with little supervision. In addition to ZwillGen PLLC, this position also will work with ZwillGen’s subsidiary, ZG Subpoena Solutions to assist with data analysis and other projects, as needed.
- A college degree and two years of experience in data analysis and/or project management Must be able to work out of ZwillGen’s Washington D.C. office
- Ability to work standard business hours with some flexibility for overtime, if necessary
- Outstanding communication skills including written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel, Adobe, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Access Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong problem solving skills – if you don’t know something, you’ll work to quickly figure it out