ZwillGen is a boutique law firm that represents some of the biggest names in technology on a range of Internet-related legal issues including cybersecurity, privacy, government surveillance, alternative data, and fantasy sports. We offer a hard-working, joyful, and casual work environment. We value a strong knowledge of pop culture and a good sense of humor!
ZwillGen PLLC is looking for an IT Support Specialist who is ready to hit the ground running, hungry for challenges, and wants to work in a predominantly Mac OS environment! This position will provide user support in both face-to-face and remote settings predominantly for Mac OS, with some Windows support as well. It is expected that this role, under general supervision, will perform a variety of computer systems administration, installation, and support tasks, including imaging, documenting, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting of PC hardware, operating systems, software applications, peripherals, and mobile devices, and VOIP phones for the entire organization. In addition to the traditional responsibilities below, we strongly encourage our staff to improve on established methods, seek out inefficiencies, and help build an infrastructure that can support a growing firm.
- Install and configure software on computer systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware
- Maintain IT asset (hardware and software) inventory
- Assess and update endpoint devices with antivirus, internal software and manage updates
- Maintain documentation, procedures, and reports
- Research problems as needed to develop solutions
- Provide hardware support, printer and printing support
- Provide local office coordination and communication of technical support topics/issues of interest
- Support and maintain day-to-day requests for office setups which include PC hardware and telephone equipment
- Provide technical support for conference room meetings including; video/web conferencing, projection equipment, and computer connectivity. Maintain video equipment for internal and external use
- Configure desktops, laptops, smartphones, telephones, or printers per the standard configuration process as directed by the IT Manager
- Provide training and support to end users and staff on computer operation and other issues, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
Knowledge, Education, and Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in Information Technology in an IT support function
- 1+ years experience with OS X/macOS – Catalina, Big Sur, and later, especially including system image deployment (JAMF), maintenance, software, system testing, encryption, and security tools (Sophos, and FileVault)
- 1+ years of experience with Windows 10, including image deployment, software and system testing, and encryption and security tools (Sophos)
- 1+ years of support and administration including remote administration, end-user support, account creation in Active Directory
- Experience installing, configuring, administrating, and maintaining macOS desktop/laptop environment
- Experience installing, supporting, and using Microsoft products including MS Office, Office 365, Zoom
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Certifications desired but not required: Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP), CompTIA A+, CompTIA, Network+
This position is available on a hybrid or fully in-office basis in our Washington D.C. office.
Good sense of humor.
- $65,000-$80,000 annually, plus benefits.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.